- Used for fork and shock assembly lubrication on seals and o-rings
- "Liquid-O-Ring" formula: high temp, water resistant, high load, non-melting grease that does not react with fork fluids (red, translucent color)
- Manufactured with exceptional adhesive and cohesive properties, allowing longer service intervals
- Forms a lubricating film that prevents metal-to-metal contact and reduces operating temperatures
- Tacky and has very high shock-absorbing abilities with a high melting point of +500 degrees F
- Packaged in a grease-gun cartridge tube (can be used without gun)
- Size: 14.5 oz tube
This manufacturer does not allow online coupons on this product.