We Offer Labor in our Beaverton, Oregon Local Shop
We have trained mechanics that have years of experience working on every type of bike; mountain, road, BMX, track and commuters. We use the correct tools to fix your bike accurately and safely. For deep cleaning things like drivetrains, We use a Safety-Kleen Aqueous Parts washer that is safe for your parts.
- Assessment Process:
- Each Bike goes through an assessment process before labor is started. This is to clarify what we feel the bike needs to work properly.
- Labor assessments take 24-48 hours.
- Our Mechanics will contact you in order to confirm what, if any, labor will be done.
- Labor rate is $2.00 per minute.
- We will give you an estimated time for pickup, and email you when it is ready.
- We do not currently perform labor on e-bikes with Hub Driven motors. Only e-bikes with Mid-Drive motors will be considered for labor.
- If you have questions on labor, please stop by the shop with your bike and we can start the process.
- We are not able to perform labor on any products that we ship. All bicycle labor is for In Person retail sales only.