From the dry, vast deserts that cover the Southwest to the seemingly endless stretches of beach running up the Pacific Northwest coast, the Coronado was designed to excel in terrain where sand would normally be a hindrance and increased floatation is critical
- Offers the highest amount of angular momentum of its siblings, as well as the larger footprint and flotation that a plus-size tire offers
- Mild and open center tread works with the slightly more aggressive side knobs to offer traction and stability suited for sandy terrain and bikepacking
- Light & Supple Casing - offers decreased weight and a comfortable, ultra-supple ride quality at lower pressures when set up tubeless
- Labeled Size: 29 x 2.8"
- TPI: 60
- ISO Diameter: 622 / mountain / 29"
- Tire Type: tubeless ready
- Ideal Rim Width: 35mm
- Pressure: 20-40psi