Easy to reach, bar-mounted feed bag that’s always ready to let you scoff your face. Oh, there’s room for tools, bear spray, wrappers too. But mostly food. We’re cyclists and eating is what we do
- EASY ACCESS - Plenty of room for things that you want to get to quickly and easily while riding, including energy bars, trail mix – or a tube if you’re not hungry. But who’s ever not hungry on a trip?
- EXPANDABLE - Sometimes you need more space, while other times you need less. This bag expands to accommodate both.
- MESH POCKET - This bag has dull, sensible uses too, it’s not just for scoffing food. The outer mesh pocket will carry a lightweight jacket, a multi-tool or all of those now-empty wrappers
- RIGHT OR LEFT - Ambidextrous fitting with adjustable straps allow you to run the bag left or right of the stem, depending on your handedness, luggage requirements or whims
- DRAWSTRING CLOSURE - The easy-to-use drawstring cinches up or loosens with one hand
- DRAIN HOLE - Even when it's full, it's empty, as drain holes allow water (and spilled beverages) to empty out of the bag so you don't end up with a bowl of trail-mix soup.
- FIT - Bikes come in a lot of shapes and sizes. This bag includes adjustable mounting systems to allow fitment to almost ANY bike
- Capacity: 1.2L
- Weight: 79g.