- Precision tool for quickly and easily removing the headset crown race from the crown race seat of the fork
- New for 2013, the tool is fully adjustable, allowing precise, independent positioning of each blade around the crown race
- Locating each blade independently provides flexibility to fit around most potential interferences with fork top caps or crown protrusions
- Universal design works with 1", 1-1/8", 1-1/4" and 1.5 forks (suspension or rigid) and crown races with outside diameters up to 64mm
- Accepts steering columns from 14 to 43cm (5.5 to 17 inches) in length
- All steel construction for long life
- NOTE: Blades are necessarily thin and will wear with use. Crown races with a tight press fit may also wear on blades. Replacement blades are available
Please Note: We do not allow coupons on this product.