The I-Beam Micro System has the widest range of fore and aft adjustment. The I-Beam System uses a single, easy-access 5mm bolt for quick and simple adjustments or saddle changes. New micro head design allows precise angle adjustment
- Lightweight & strong
- Widest range of fore-aft adjustment
- Single access bolt for quick & easy installation
- 6061 Cold Forged head and clamp
- Pad print color logo on Carbon Posts
- Lazer Etched Logo on 2014 black anodized smooth finish aluminum post
- Height adjustment scale printed on front of post
Adjusting the Micro I-Beam Seatpost: (This is once the saddle is already mounted on the seat post):
Back out the bolt on the clamp till you can see most of the head of the bolt.
Twist the saddle from side to side till you hear a snap (which releases the clamps from the beam and head)
Adjust the tilt, fore and aft position of saddle and then tighten the bolt with one finger pressing against the back of the nut.