Chris King designed the first sealed bearing headset in 1976. Thirty-two years later, the King headset remains a benchmark for quality. No other bicycle component can claim the precision, performance and absolute reliability of a Chris King headset.
- The Chris King GripNut Threaded Headset incorporates a threaded collet that firmly clamps the threads for better holding power and includes a ten-year warranty.
- User-serviceable stainless steel cartridge bearings with full-contact seals
- GripNut headset incorporates a threaded collet that firmly clamps the threads for better holding power
- Ten-year warranty
- Requires installation tool adapter
- Steerer Tube: 1" Threaded
- Headset Type: 1" Standard Cups; 30mm at Insertion
- Crown Race: 26.4
- Stack Height: 33 - 38 mm
- Bearing Type: Cartridge
- Material: Al
- Weight: 93.0 g
This manufacturer does not allow online coupons on this product.