P Zero SmarTube is the most advanced inner tube in the range. It was designed to match the need for lightness and handling of professional World Tour riders and its first application was inside the P Zero Race Tube SL. Designed with TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane), an advanced plastic material characterized by elasticity and mechanical strength. The result is an inner tube that can be up to 70% lighter, up to 50% more compact and as resistant against punctures as an equivalent tube made of butyl
- P Zero SmarTube is the ultimate evolution for road cyclists that are still using the standard clincher setup and want to improve the performance of their bikes, as well as those who are looking for a light and compact spare tube for tubeless-ready tires.
- Compatible with disc and rim brakes
- Labeled Size: 700 x 23-32c
- ISO Diameter: 622 / Road / 700c
- Tube Compound: Thermoplastic Elastomer
- Valve: Presta Long 56-74mm
- Shaft Type: Smooth
- Valve Core: Removable
- Weight: 35g.