Every once in a while you find yourself on the trail or away from home needing a tool that's really, really hard to fake. Say, for example, the 16mm hex key needed for the non-drive side fixing bolt and self-extraction caps on RaceFace and Easton Cinch cranks, that's precisely what this tool is for
- For use with 12mm thru axles with a 3mm minimum wall thickness
- Features 6, 8, and 16mm hex heads for tightening things such as crank fixing bolts and pedals while on a ride
- Precision machined from SAE 420 stainless steel
- Works with 12mm axles, 40Nm max torque (not to be used with a cheater bar, hammer, foot, rock or anything else that isn't your hand to apply force)
- Description: 6/8/16mm hex thru-axle tool
- Material: Stainless
- Weight: 36g.