Help / Frequently Asked Questions > Order Status Questions
Checking the Status of an Order
- When you place an order with Universal Cycles you will create an account with a User Name and Password. Use these to log into your account.
- After logging on, click the "My Account" link in the upper left.
- When you are on the "My Account" page click "Your Order History" link.
- From here you can see the order status of each order. The Order status will be one of the following:
- New - This means we have received the order and it is in our system but we have not processed it yet.
- Print Ready - Your order has been processed and is waiting to be printed and picked by the shipping department
- In Progress - Your order is now being filled by the shipping department. From here your order will usually be shipping the same day. Custom wheelsets may take a few days or some items on the order may be arriving during this process. Orders not leaving within 24 hours will receive a email informing you of the shipping date of your order.
- Shipped - This means your order has been picked up by the shipper. If you click on the View Order link you will see the detailed invoice. The tracking number will be on the left side of the page. We use three shippers. UPS, USPS, and Airborne Express. Next to the tracking number one of these shipper names will appear. Use the following links to use this number to track the progress of your package one it has been shipped.
- Please Call - This means there is some type of problem with your order. You can call us at 800.936.5156 or 503.943.6155 or you can email Us.
- PayPal Wait - We are waiting for the payment to clear for your order. This can be a United States order using PayPal or a International Order using either PayPal or using a credit card through PayPal
- Cancelled - Your order is no longer being processed by us. If this is not correct us please contact us.
- We only sell products that are in stock. In the event that a product listed as in stock is not available to ship, we will contact you immediately.
Shipping Transit Times
- Transit times are listed in your cart once you have added one or more items.