How to Fold a Brompton
- Handlebar: M Type - Classic handlebar shape, Medium rise. A good all around position (grip height 1013mm) offering a medium-upright, relaxed feel. Designed for riders looking for a relaxed ride position, but still want a faster ride feel
- Gears: 6 Speed - The ultimate all-rounder, for those who wish to take longer rides and challenging inclines. The combination of the highly-efficient BWR [Brompton Wide Range] hub with the derailleur system gives six evenly-spaced gears. With its low transmission losses and wide range, this is the right choice for touring and for riding in hilly areas.
- Version: Version R - Includes Rack, Fenders (Mudguards) and Pump. Rear racks allows for carrying more and longer rides. Rack includes rollers and bungee cord for easy transport
- Flame Lacquer: Raw Lacquer over the steel, allowing you to see the craftsmanship of the brazing. The clear, burnt Orange hue still showcases the quality craftsmanship of braze. Each Raw Lacquer bike is totally unique in it's final look, reflecting the surface of the raw material
- Includes: Front Carrier Block for mounting all Brompton Luggage
- Frame: Steel
- Fork: Steel
- Headset: 1 1/8” Threaded, Steel
- Brake Levers: Full Aluminum Construction. Silver/Black, Short pull. Reach Adjustment (2.5mm Allen Screw) w/ barrel adjuster
- Brakes: Brompton Caliper. Fibrax pads housed in aluminum housing
- Shifters: Under bar, two way self returning levers, Gear indicator window. Directly mounted to brake levers. 6 speed is 2 Left shifter and 3 speed Right shifter. Left hand gives smaller Gear changes, right hand give larger change
- Crankset: 170mm x 130mm BCD x 50 Tooth Ring, With chainring guard, JIS Square Taper
- Bottom Bracket: FAG branded JIS, 119mm spindle.
- Chain: Sram with Powerlink, 3/32"
- Rear Cogs: 13/16t
- Rear Hub: Sturmey Archer BWR (Brompton Wide Ratio) 6 speed. 3 internal gears with 2 sprockets. 302% gear range that is comparable to leading 8 speed hubs internal gear hubs
- Rims: Brompton Double wall Alloy Rims, 28 hole, Silver
- Pedals: Brompton Folding
- Tires: Schwalbe Marathon Racer, 16 x 1.35" (35 - 349); Reflective Stripe
- Tubes: Brompton Schrader valve
- Saddle: Brompton Unisex, 147mm Width, with contoured grip under the nose for easy carrying
- Seatpost: Standard Brompton Steel Seat Pillar (2.9 inch gauge), with Brompton Pentaclip
- Wheel Size: 16" (349mm); Specific to Brompton
- Folded Size: 585mm high x 565mm long x 270mm wide / 23" x 22.2" x 10.6"
- Weight: 26.83 lbs.
We can not and will not process any orders for shipment outside the United States for Brompton products
How to Unfold a Brompton
Rock Bottom Priced Item - Unfortunately, we can not allow coupons or price matches on this product.