- Tubing: Surly 4130 CroMoly steel. Main triangle is double-butted. Heat-treated chain stays. TIG-welded
- Rear Dropouts: Semi-horizontal dropouts give you singlespeed compatibility and wheelbase adjustability. Adjuster screws are included to keep your wheel in the right place for optimal shifting if you go with derailleurs. Our Gnot-rite spacing (132.5mm) allows you to run 130mm road hubs or 135mm MTB hubs
- Fork: 1-1/8" threadless, tire clearance is 650b x 48mm or 26 x 2.0", fully threaded through-blade fork eyelets for a front rack, internal routing for generator hubs
- Brake Compatibility: Cantilever or linear-pull brake studs
- Braze-ons/extras: Bosses front and rear to take cantilever or linear-pull brakes, eyelets at the dropouts, rear rack bosses, triple bottle mounts; seattube and upper/lower downtube mounts, downtube shifter bosses, fully threaded through-blade fork eyelets for a front rack
- Seatpost diameter: 27.2mm
- Seatpost clamp diameter: 30.0mm Surly stainless, included
- Headset/Steerer Tube: 1-1/8" threadless
- Front Derailleur Clamp Diameter: 28.6mm
- Bottom bracket shell: 68mm wide, standard English threaded 1.37" x 24t
- Chainring Clearance: Manipulated stays so you can fit the size rings you want. Go nuts
- Tire Clearance: Frame sizes 38–50cm have room for tires up to 26 x 2.0". Frame sizes 52–58cm have room for tires up to 650b x 48mm. Individual tire and rim combos affect tire clearance, 6mm of clearance must be maintained between the rim/tire and the frame or any accessories
- Color: Gray Haze
- WARNING Handling this product will expose you to chemicals, including lead, known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For further information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This manufacturer does not allow online coupons on this product. However, we may be able to price match if you found a lower price.