The TRS Race tire utilize the same tread pattern as previous versions, but have been reengineered with the addition of tapered Apex inserts designed into the tire
The reengineered TRS and LG1 tires carry over the same tread pattern, however, these second generation tires use tapered Apex inserts, dramatically improving grip under cornering and braking, decreasing rolling resistance, and dramatically increasing the tire’s puncture resistance
- Aggressive tread pattern with a structural, angled base on the side knobs to control tire roll under high-speed cornering
- Sipes are positioned to provide confident transitions from straight lines to cornering and confident braking traction
- Ramped, shorter center knobs keep TRS tires rolling fast
- Apex inserts, tubeless ready, slow-rebound rubber, folding bead
- Tubeless-ready design
- Intended Use: Mountain
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5"
- Labeled Size: choose; 27.5 x 2.35", or 2.75 x 2.6"
- Tire Bead: Folding
- Tire Diameter: 27.5"
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- TPI: 120
- PSI: 50
- Weight: 990g. (2.35")
- Color: Black