Trail specific shoe combines stiffness for power transfer and off the bike traction
- Boa® L6 dial for quick and precise micro-adjustment
- Adjustable Powerzone wire guide with front strap hold forefoot securely
- Reinforced armor provides great protection and excellent durability
- MICHELIN® high-performance, dual-density rubber outsole offers superior traction with unmatched durability, stability, and slip resistance
- Torsional midsole “TORBAL” allows natural rider “flow” motion during downhill descents
- Weight: 382g.
- Note: All Returned products must be new and unused. Once pedal cleats are installed, the product is no longer new. Shoes that have had pedal cleats installed will not be accepted back for return, refund or exchange.