Well Ventilated, built will all the protection you could ask for in a helmet, and loaded with all the details, the Sixer MIPS is a great choice for 2018!
- Construction: Fusion In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell; Exposed Polycarbonate Roll Cage
- Progressive Layering: The process of engineering a helmet liner with variable EPS foam densities to better manage the transfer of energies after some impacts
- Fit System: Float Fit Race (integrated with MIPS)
- MIPS Equipped: Patented MIPS system to reduce the rotational forces to the brain in the case of an oblique impact
- Features: 4-Position Adjustable Visor, Integrated Breakaway Camera Mount, Goggle Gripper, No-Twist Tri-Glides, Sweat Guide, X-Static® Padding
- Ventilation: Dual Flow Ventilation: Actively ushers cool air over the head and regulates temperature by drawing cool air into the intake ports and circulating it through a matrix of air channels
- Vents: 26 Vents, 4 Brow Ports
- Sizing: 52-56cm (Small); 55-59cm (Medium); 58-62cm (Large)
- Weight: 410g.