Inspired by the city life at night, the Black Edition
features a number of key components in black rather than the usual silver giving a more urban vibe. Handlebars, Seatposts, rims, etc. are Black on these unique, limited edition, bikes.
How to Fold a Brompton
- Handlebar: S Type - Straight, low bars (grip height 935mm) offering a sporty ride position and a lightweight, positive feel. Desgined for Shorter people looking for a regular ride position, taller people who like to be tucked in, or for a fast, sporty ride feel
- Gears: 2 Speed - One gear for hills and setting off, one for cruising. Flexible and lightweight, this is great gearing for a fast, light set up with mixed terrain.
- Version: Version L - Includes Fenders (Mudguards) and Pump
- Includes: Front Carrier Block for mounting all Brompton Luggage
- Lighting: Cateye Volt 300 USB rechargeable light, mounted on a custom bracket that does not interfere with the fold. The light is easily removable and comes with a USB charging cable. The rear lamp with integral reflector is a Brompton design, giving a bright light powered by two AAA batteries.
- Frame: Steel
- Fork: Steel
- Headset: 1 1/8” Threaded, Steel
- Brake Levers: Full Aluminum Construction. Silver/Black, Short pull. Reach Adjustment (2.5mm Allen Screw) w/ barrel adjuster
- Brakes: Brompton Caliper. Fibrax pads housed in aluminum housing
- Shifters: Under bar, two way self returning levers, Gear indicator window. Directly mounted to brake lever. 2 Speed Left shifter.
- Crankset: 170mm x 130mm BCD x 54 Tooth Ring, With chainring guard, JIS Square Taper
- Bottom Bracket: FAG branded JIS, 119mm spindle.
- Chain: Sram with Powerlink, 3/32"
- Rear Cogs: 12/16t
- Rear Hub: Brompton Rear Freehub. 110mm Spacing x 28 Hole. 2 sprockets fit on a standard HG freehub body
- Rims: Brompton Double wall Alloy Rims, 28 hole, Silver
- Pedals: Brompton Folding
- Tires: Schwalbe Marathon Racer, 16 x 1.35" (35 - 349); Reflective Stripe
- Tubes: Brompton Schrader valve
- Saddle: Brompton Unisex, 147mm Width, with contoured grip under the nose for easy carrying
- Seatpost: Standard Brompton Steel Seat Pillar (2.9 inch gauge), with Brompton Pentaclip
- Wheel Size: 16" (349mm); Specific to Brompton
- Folded Size: 585mm high x 565mm long x 270mm wide / 23" x 22.2" x 10.6"
- Weight: 24.25 lbs.
We can not and will not process any orders for shipment outside the United States for Brompton products
How to Unfold a Brompton