- Titanium tube set provides appropriate stiffness and compliance for fantastic ride quality
- Alternator Dropouts v1.5; split-able version of the renowned Alternator Dropout for ultimate drivetrain versatility, including belt drive and singlespeed set ups
- Adjustable rear spacing can accommodate 27.5+ or 29" wheels, and on sizes Small to X-large, 29+
- Firestarter 110 Carbon Deluxe boost fork features high modulus carbon construction, tapered steer tube and four sets of Three-Pack mounts to offer incredible load carrying possibilities. Mid-blade mounts for low rider racks. Internal routing for Boost spacing Dynamo hubs and fender mounts (compatible with 29 x 2.2” tire maximum clearance)
- Fork now has a 51mm offset, and is designed for 180mm maximum rotors, with tire clearance for 27.5 x 2.8-3.0” or 29 x 2.2 – 3.0” sizes
- Frameset includes front and rear Salsa Deadbolt Ultralight thru-axles, Cane Creek 40 Headset and Salsa Lip-Lock seat collar
- Front Axle: 15mm Thru x 110mm
- Rear Axle: 12mm Thru x 148mm
- Wheel Size: 27.5+ , 29"
- Frame Material: Titanium
- Fork Material: Carbon
- Color: Titanium
Based on our Dealer Agreement with Salsa, we are not able to ship Salsa frames internationally. We are, however, able to ship frames to U.S Military addresses (APO, FPO, etc.) via US Mail.
This manufacturer does not allow online coupons on this product. However, we may be able to price match if you found a lower price.
WARNING: Handling this product will expose you to chemicals, including lead, known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For further information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.