- Titanium tube set provides appropriate stiffness and compliance for fantastic ride quality
- Alternator Dropouts v1.5; split-able version of the renowned Alternator Dropout for ultimate drivetrain versatility, including belt drive and singlespeed set ups
- Adjustable rear spacing can accommodate 27.5+ or 29" wheels, and on sizes Small to X-large, 29+
- Firestarter 110 Carbon Deluxe boost fork features high modulus carbon construction, tapered steer tube and four sets of Three-Pack mounts to offer incredible load carrying possibilities. Mid-blade mounts for low rider racks. Internal routing for Boost spacing Dynamo hubs and fender mounts (compatible with 29 x 2.2” tire maximum clearance)
- Fork now has a 51mm offset, and is designed for 180mm maximum rotors, with tire clearance for 27.5 x 2.8-3.0” or 29 x 2.2 – 3.0” sizes
- Frameset includes front and rear Salsa Deadbolt Ultralight thru-axles, Cane Creek 40 Headset and Salsa Lip-Lock seat collar
- Front Axle: 15mm Thru x 110mm
- Rear Axle: 12mm Thru x 148mm
- Wheel Size: 27.5+ , 29"
- Frame Material: Titanium
- Fork Material: Carbon
- Color: Titanium
This manufacturer does not allow online coupons on this product. However, we may be able to price match if you found a lower price.