How to Fold a Brompton
- Handlebar: H Type - Higher rise handlebar shape. 60mm higher than M with a 13mm increase in reach, the H bar designed for riders interested in an upright style, tall people who want to be relaxed, and people who want to enjoy the scenery. With a grip height of 1072mm, the bar puts the least amount of pressure on the wrists and forearms.
- Gears: 6 Speed - The ultimate all-rounder, for those who wish to take longer rides and challenging inclines. The combination of the highly-efficient BWR [Brompton Wide Range] hub with the derailleur system gives six evenly-spaced gears. With its low transmission losses and wide range, this is the right choice for touring and for riding in hilly areas.
- Version: Version R - Includes Rack, Fenders (Mudguards) and Pump. Rear racks allows for carrying more and longer rides. Rack includes rollers and bungee cord for easy transport
- Includes: Front Carrier Block for mounting all Brompton Luggage
- Frame: Steel
- Fork: Steel
- Headset: 1 1/8” Threaded, Steel
- Brake Levers: Full Aluminum Construction. Silver/Black, Short pull. Reach Adjustment (2.5mm Allen Screw) w/ barrel adjuster
- Brakes: Brompton Caliper. Fibrax pads housed in aluminum housing
- Shifters: Under bar, two way self returning levers, Gear indicator window. Directly mounted to brake levers. 6 speed is 2 Left shifter and 3 speed Right shifter. Left hand gives smaller Gear changes, right hand give larger change
- Crankset: 170mm x 130mm BCD x 50 Tooth Ring, With chainring guard, JIS Square Taper
- Bottom Bracket: FAG branded JIS, 119mm spindle.
- Chain: Sram with Powerlink, 3/32"
- Rear Cogs: 13/16t
- Rear Hub: Sturmey Archer BWR (Brompton Wide Ratio) 6 speed. 3 internal gears with 2 sprockets. 302% gear range that is comparable to leading 8 speed hubs internal gear hubs
- Rims: Brompton Double wall Alloy Rims, 28 hole, Silver
- Pedals: Brompton Folding
- Tires: Schwalbe Marathon Racer, 16 x 1.35" (35 - 349); Reflective Stripe
- Tubes: Brompton Schrader valve
- Saddle: Brompton Unisex, 147mm Width, with contoured grip under the nose for easy carrying
- Seatpost: Standard Brompton Steel Seat Pillar (2.9 inch gauge), with Brompton Pentaclip
- Wheel Size: 16" (349mm); Specific to Brompton
- Folded Size: 585mm high x 565mm long x 270mm wide / 23" x 22.2" x 10.6"
- Weight: 27.28 lbs.
We can not and will not process any orders for shipment outside the United States for Brompton products
How to Unfold a Brompton
This manufacturer does not allow online coupons on this product. However, we may be able to price match if you found a lower price.