Whether a daily commute or a trans-continental expedition, the Ascent is built for adventure. Capable of fitting 650b mountain tires, 700c road tires or anything in between, there is little this bike cannot do.
View Sizing and Geometry Charts
- Proprietary Ritchey Logic heat treated tubing. Custom forged and machined head tube. Main tubes are double butted. Taper butted stays. ED (electro static discharge) frame treatment to prevent corrosion. Taper Butted fork.
- Built for daily commutes or trans-continental adventures
- Fits up to 27.5x2.1" or 700x40c tires
- Equipped with lowrider, rack and fender mounts
- Includes: Frame, matching fork, and headset
- Headset also included
- Headset: IS42/28.6|IS42/30
- Bottom Bracket: 68mm
- Seatpost: 27.2mm
- Front Derailleur: 28.6mm
- BB Drop: 68mm
- Axle/Spacing: 100/135mm QR front and rear
- Color: Oxblood