- Microfiber Microtech Upper: Incorporates features of resistance, stability, lightness, transpirability, water-repellency and eco-friendliness. It is manufactured using the “Water-Tech” water treatment.
- MTB Competition Sole: Has been specifically studied for this specialty, may be fitted with two toe spikes on the front for traction in difficult and muddy conditions.
- Soft Instep 2 Closure: a wide, anatomically curved strap combined with a soft, thermo-formed EVA pad that distributes pressure evenly over the instep area. Adjustable from both sides, to perfectly center the EVA pad over a high or low instep. Replaceable if needed.
- Caliper Buckle System: Adjustable by lifting the central buckle. In order to completely open, lift together both side buckles, or push the center button to slightly loosen one tooth at the time. Adjustable even on the bike.
- High Security Velcro: Straps with integrated locking polymer teeth, that engage onto each other when the strap is closed. This feature makes the closure more secure and the strap becomes unmovable.
- Reinforced Heel Cup: The reinforced heel keeps the foot in a optimal position and avoids the shoe being deformed by extreme performance or prolonged pressure. Anatomically shaped plastic, reduces heel slip and provides increased power transfer. Provides additional foot protection in the event of a crash.
- Mega: 4mm wider across the ball of the foot. More volume, a high instep and a wider heel cup
- Width: Standard Men's EE to EEE width.
- Note: All Returned products must be new and unused. Once pedal cleats are installed, the product is no longer new. Shoes that have had pedal cleats installed will not be accepted back for return, refund or exchange.
This manufacturer does not allow online coupons on this product. However, we may be able to price match if you found a lower price.