The Ice Cream Truck boasts a symmetric 190mm-spaced cro-moly frame, suspension-corrected 150mm-spaced fork, and sporty trail-oriented geometry. Designed with ample tire clearance for massive 4.8" tires, it’s ready to deftly tackle nearly any terrain
- Frame: 100% Surly 4130 CroMoly steel tubing. ED coated. Triple-butted main triangle. TIG-welded
- Fork: 1-1/8" straight steerer, tapered straight blade 4130 CroMoly. 483mm axle to crown, 47mm offset. 51mm IS front standard disc mount. 150mm x 15mm thru axle dropouts (axle included)
- Rear Dropouts: Surly Modular Dropout System gives you the option of 197 x 12 thru axle (Shimano Direct Mount derailleur hanger [axle included]), 10mm QR geared, or singlespeed
- Brake Compatibility: 51mm IS disc mounts frame and fork.
- Seatpost diameter: 30.9mm
- Seatpost clamp diameter: 33.1mm (Surly clamp included)
- Headset/Steerer Tube: 44mm ID. Recommend EC44 lower cups. Zero Stack on top is o.k.
- Front Derailleur Clamp Diameter: Direct mount 34.9mm diameter (adapter included)
- Bottom bracket shell: Surly Pressfit Bottom Bracket PF41/132
- Chainring Clearance: 22/36t NOTE: This is specific to using a Surly O.D. Crank—use of other cranks may limit number and size of rings and may cause tire/chain rub!
- Tire Clearance: 4.8" tires
- Thru Axles: Surly 15x150 Front Thru Axle; Surly 12x197 Rear Thru Axle
- Color: Banana Candy Yellow
Based on our Dealer Agreement with Surly, we are not able to ship Surly frames internationally. We are, however, able to ship frames to U.S Military addresses (APO, FPO, etc.) via US Mail.