Don’t stop the ride when the temperatures plummet. The Shackleton™ helmet is ready for the cold with its cozy inner liner and separate neck roll with ear covers. The winter liner provides a variety of venting options, so you can customize the warmth of your helmet based on what the thermometer reads. As winter turns to spring and the temperatures rise, you can remove the liner and neck roll for a year-round riding solution.
- CONSTRUCTION: Full-wrap in-mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- FEATURES: Removable, reflective soft visor, Integrated light clip, Reflective, reinforced port for use with U-Lock, Modular, adjustable winter liner, Warm, hear-through, ear pads with neck roll, Reflective webbing
- FIT SYSTEM: Cord Loc™
- VENTILATION: 8 vents with adjustable inner shutoff flaps for the brow and exhaust vents
- Small (20-21.75", 51-55cm)
- Medium ( 21.75-23.25", 55-59cm)
- Large (23.25-24.75", 59-63cm)