The benefits of Giro's revolutionary Techlace™ system come to the dirt with the Code™ Techlace, a race-bred shoe for riders who want mega power transfer without sacrificing the durability needed to stand up to rugged trails and conditions
- Techlace system replaces D-rings and other hardware with laces, providing a more supple feel across the forefoot, and the laces can be easily replaced if damaged
- Boa® L6 dial offers fast, intuitive adjustment in 1mm increments when tightening and a bash guard for added durability
- The upper features proprietary Evofiber™ material for superb fit, and complements the adjustable SuperNatural Fit Kit that allows custom-tuning of your arch support
- An Easton® EC70 carbon composite sole offers pro-level stiffness and is finished with a
- Tough, molded Vibram® rubber outsole that provides protection and grip when you're off the bike
- Note: All Returned products must be new and unused. Once pedal cleats are installed, the product is no longer new. Shoes that have had pedal cleats installed will not be accepted back for return, refund or exchange.