Revelate Designs Egress Pocket Handlebar Bag
- Waterproof, seam-welded roll top handlebar bag
- Integrates with the Sweetroll and Harness, or can be used standalone on the handlebars with the included strap kit
- Side profile is curved slightly to contour around the main drybag so the bags nest well when the straps are tightened
- Built with the distance traveler in mind
- Features a removable padded liner, giving you the option to protect electronics when the bag is removed and dropped at camp
- The liner also features a small zippered pocket
- On the outside, it has a small carry handle and D-rings to attach a minimalist shoulder strap (included), making it a versatile travel companion
- A jacket or extra layer can then be stored in the straps that typically attach it to the Sweetroll & Harness
- You can even run your belt through a series of webbing slots turning it into a hip pack
- Webbing and hook closure with high cycle life velcro make for a secure and durable closure
- Dimensions: 3" depth x 9.5" width x 7-8" height
- Volume: 175 cu in approx.
- Materials: 210 Denier Ripstop Nylon double side laminated with TPU Hypalon reinforcements
- Weight: 10.0 oz complete, 7.5 oz without extra straps and liner removed
Our Item #
| Available to ship from
| Available for pickup in
Quantities shown are for orders placed now
More Revelate Designs Handlebar Bags...
Also purchased together...
Current Customer Rating
No Ratings Yet
Be the first to Write a Review