The EXP Series Frame pack creates storage capacity in the main triangle of your frame, keeping weight centered, and gear out of the way of off-road obstacles. It's built with extremely durable fabric and zippers, and the result will see you through many miles, and many adventures. These first frame packs are designed to fit the Cutthroat frame perfectly.
View Framebag Sizing and Geometry Charts
- Weather resistant with fully welded-in #10 YKK waterproof zippers
- Internal hook and loop divider for separating gear and managing storage
- D-ring to keep water bladder from compressing itself in the bottom of the bag
- Exit port along downtube for use with water bladder or lights
- Non-driveside flat pocket for storage of maps, tools, phones, wallet, etc.
- Weight: 260g
- Volume: 3.5L
- Materials: 500D Nylon with TPU lamination and PU coating, 1000D Polyester with dual sided TPU lamination, #10 waterproof YKK Zippers, Duraflex Hardware
- Construction Methods: Cut and sewn with welded-in-in zippers
- WARNING Handling this product will expose you to chemicals, including lead, known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For further information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.