Swiftwick’s Sleeve is a 200-needle knit garment designed to mimic the Swiftwick sock technology, with thin channels on the inside of the arm to allow for easy movement and flex in your elbow’s bend yet durable enough to last more than a season. Swiftwick’s signature four-inch compression cuff is included to provide enhanced support and padding to the wrist. Olefin, a hydrophobic fiber, gives added protection in the elements. No sliding, bunching, or falling down on your arms during your activities either. The same second-skin feel and wicking properties in our socks translates easily to our Armwarmers, plus zero friction from the seamless vertical construction.
- Bicep cuff provides a firm fit and reduces slip
- Thin channels for outstanding contour support and flexibility
- Flat knit tricep and elbow provide a smooth finish, freedom of movement, warmth and protection
- Half density mesh weave provides less material to bunch up on the forearm, a great wind break, and managed air flow
- Signature double cuff can be flipped offering flexible sizing, compression, support and wrist padding
- Unit of sale: Pair