- Features twice the insulation of the Wolvhammer boot, to keep feet warm down to -25 F and keep out the harshest days and nights of winter
- Built around a double boot system that features a removable felted wool liner boot wicks moisture away from feet while retaining its insulating properties
- On long rides, carry a spare liner to swap out for a fresh, dry pair
- Precise placement of Aerogel under the foot and over the toe blocks cold and wind from chilling feet
- Two-bolt compatible Vibram out-sole is custom studd-able to claw into the ice when things get slick
- Designed for the worst winter conditions down to -25ºF
- Note: All Returned products must be new and unused. Once pedal cleats are installed, the product is no longer new. Shoes that have had pedal cleats installed will not be accepted back for return, refund or exchange.
This manufacturer does not allow online coupons on this product. However, we may be able to price match if you found a lower price.