Bike-Aid Dri Slide
- Bike Aid creeps into the smallest spaces including the pins on the chain and cures to leave behind a dry film of moly
- This unique dry film won't attract dirt or dust, is highly resistant to water, and prevents rust and corrosion
- Perfect lubricant to use on brake and gear cables, derailleurs, front and rear brake pivot points, shift controls, chains, and quick release nuts
- Prevents cable freeze up
- Functions properly in temperatures from -20* F to 7500* F
- Molybdenum Disulfide dry film lubricant
- 4 fl oz with needle nozzle
- Not available for air shipments
4 fl oz
Our Item #
ORM-D Item - This item can only be shipped to the lower 48 states. Regardless of your shipping selection, this item will ship separately via UPS Ground at no additional charge.
| Available to ship from
| Available for pickup in
Quantities shown are for orders placed now
More Chain & Cable Lubricants...
Also purchased together...
Current Customer Rating
5.0 out of 5 (1 rating)
Be the first to Write a Review