Designed specifically for cool and wet conditions, Japanther provides a high level of water resistance, moisture regulation and comfort in a performance cycling shoe. Constructed with a waterproof membrane and rubberized shell that extends above the ankle, Japanther delivers unrivaled weather protection in the wettest and muddiest of conditions.
- Features: Waterproof-breathable membrane for moisture control, adjustable ankle diameter for better fit and protection, water-resistant zipper, anti-slip outsole,
- 3-bolt road versions
- Upper: Rubberized textile, stretch poly, durable polyurethane mudguard
- Insole: Waffled foam to trap heat, reflective aluminum, wool felt, sculpted for arch support
- Outsole: Real rubber, nylon bumpers on toe and heel (ROAD version)
- Midsole: Fiberglass-injected nylon with high impact resistance
- Closure: Cord lace inner closure, #5 zippered outer closure with water-resistant coating
- Last: Performance last designed for rigorous training and competition positions the foot for optimal energy transfer, with a roomy forefoot that provides comfort for longer rides.
- Suggested Temperature Range: 25°F (-3°C) – 45°F (7°C)