The make-it-yourself version of this tool is nothing more than a bent spoke, but the CSS-1 is precision-cut plate steel
- Made from precision-cut plate steel
- Exactly simulates the final size of the chain
- Can be used for keeping the chain in place while pushing rivets in and out and/or to eliminate having to fight the rear derailleur spring while installing master links.
- One side of the tool has an illustration on where to cut the chain when using a master link
- The other side illustrates where to cut when using a rivet