We can not and will not process any orders for shipment outside the United States for Oakley products
- Extended Field of View: Extended field of view in the upper peripheral region to optimize it for cycling
- Oakley HDPolarized®: Filters out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with polarized lenses made with conventional manufacturing techniques
- Temples adjust to three different lengths for helmet compatibility
- SwitchLock: This technology uses a simple switch mechanism to release the mounted lens so a new one can be locked in instantly.
- High Definition Optics: patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
- Unobtainium: A soft hydrophilic synthetic, it increases adhesion when wet to grip better when you perspire. This makes it ideal for earsocks and nose pads in performance eyewear.
- Iridium: Designed to balance light transmission and reduce glare, this premium lens coating is made with superheated metal oxides. It is available in a spectrum of colors for optimizing vision in virtually any light condition.
Rock Bottom Priced Item - Unfortunately, we can not allow coupons or price matches on this product.