We can not and will not process any orders for shipment outside the United States for Oakley products
- High Definition Optics® (HDO®): A collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance
- Iridium: Designed to balance light transmission and reduce glare, this premium lens coating is made with superheated metal oxides
- Plutonite Lens: Maximizes clarity and impact resistance while filtering out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. Not a coating, the UV protection is from the lens material itself
- Nanomatter: Oakley’s ultra-lightweight and durable frame material allows for all-day comfort that is highly resistant to the elements
- 6 Base Lens: The reduced side curvature of our 6 base lenses is ideal for casual use, and provides clarity and peripheral sun protection not found with many low-wrap competitor products
- Three Point Fit: Ensures the frame makes contact only at the bridge of the nose and the sides of the head
Rock Bottom Priced Item - Unfortunately, we can not allow coupons or price matches on this product.