We can not and will not process any orders for shipment outside the United States for Oakley products
- High Definition Optics® (HDO®): A collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance
- Prizm™: A revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm™ lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
- Oakley HDPolarized lenses: Filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with polarized lenses made with conventional manufacturing techniques.
- Unobtainium: A soft hydrophilic synthetic, it increases adhesion when wet to grip better when you perspire. This makes it ideal for earsocks and nose pads in performance eyewear
- Plutonite Lens: Maximizes clarity and impact resistance while filtering out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. Not a coating, the UV protection is from the lens material itself
- O-Matter Frames: A stress-resistant frame material that withstands environmental extremes, it is lightweight yet highly durable
- Snagless Nose Pads
- Three Point Fit: Ensures the frame makes contact only at the bridge of the nose and the sides of the head
- Interchangeable side icons
Rock Bottom Priced Item - Unfortunately, we can not allow coupons or price matches on this product.