We recommend the T.cento for ultra-long distances and it's ideally suited for more robust body types. These are high performance, ultra-longdistance shorts, tailored for the cycling body type.
- aeroPatterningFenomeno1: The very particular, minimal pattern design is the result of wind-tunnel testing. Never was an anatomical cycling short constructed with so few seams
- Y7 frame carrier bibTech: A Y-shaped system construction front/back which ensures the unit stays in a perfectly wrinkle free and contoured position at all times
- superFlat grippers: Specifically developed elastic leg-grippers. Ultra-light in volume and with an ideally calibrated stretch return which secures the pants firmly to the legs, without applying unnecessary pressure
- Main Textile: MuscleStabilize technology, iceColor fabric, abrasionProtec
- Assos goldenGate: "goldenGate" interrupts the sewing in the area "between the legs", creating 3 dimensional freedom of movement right in the most sensitive area. No seams, hence reduced friction - basically non existing. Patent protected! Be aware of imitations.
- Assos Waffle: Instead of using a monolithic linear foam as the middle layer, _s7 is equipped with a perforated foam. Reduction in weight and increase in breathability as a result.