The Aireator is known as the "original air-flow sock" due to its durability, wicking, drying, and air permeability.
- Stayfast cuff provides a secure, durable, dynamic fit
- Aireator Vapor Zone - The DeFeet invention that started the "airflow" sock rage
- En-Duro-Skin construction reinforces the external heel and toe, puncture areas
- Solez system lets durability and wicking co-exist
- Achill-E-Shield reinforces high-stress area
- Machine wash cold, tumble-dry low, no chlorine bleach
- Materials: 45% coolmax, 40% nylon, 15% lycra