Designed to make use of the full triangle, the Ranger is an off the shelf bag that fits a huge range of standard mountain and fat bike geometries. We used our wealth of knowledge from years of custom bag building to deliver on a bomber feature rich bag that you can swap to different frames for years to come.
View Ranger Sizing and Geometry Charts
- Zipstretch ™ construction uses waterproof, stretch Cordura fabric panels to reduce zipper stress while opening and closing.
- Industry leading #10 Molded tooth zippers with urethane coated tape are basically impervious to dirt and grit that destroy more commonly used water resistant coil zippers.
- Revelate Exclusive polyurethane coated XPAC panels
- Exit port in main compartment for hydration tube or battery wire
- Zippered left side pocket with dividers that organize small items
- Bags feature one main compartment with vertical divider
- Expanding taper front section for increased volume at head tube
- Stretch mesh internal pocket
- Hydration tube exit port
- Front top tube attachments accommodate top tube packs
- Size XL features two zippers to main compartment
- Materials: VX21 PU coated X-pac; 1050 denier domestic ballistics nylon; 420 denier diamond ripstop lining; closed cell foam padded tube sections
- Weight: Small - 12oz; Medium - 13oz; Large - 15oz; X Large - 17oz
- Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials