The women’s Reveille™ is primed to take on day tours and road-to-nowhere excursions with ease. A sturdy nylon outsole provides two-bolt cleat compatibility and optimum pedaling stiffness, while the replaceable walking pads add off-bike traction and stability. Styling is suited to the spirit of the modern cyclo-explorer, with a two-strap upper and ratcheting buckle for snug, secure fit and easy adjustment.
- UPPER: High-quality, breathable microfiber; Strong and secure MR-2 ratcheting buckle closure (replaceable); Offset strap “D-ring” at mid-foot; Reflective detailing
- OUTSOLE: Injected nylon with 2-bolt cleat mount; Replaceable, high-traction walking pads; Mid-foot scuff guard
- FOOTBED: Molded EVA footbed with medium arch support; Aegis® anti-microbial treatment
- WEIGHT: 335 grams (size 39)
- Note: All Returned products must be new and unused. Once pedal cleats are installed, the product is no longer new. Shoes that have had pedal cleats installed will not be accepted back for return, refund or exchange.