The new Terraduro™ was created to navigate the demands of all-mountain riding, balancing on-and off-the-bike performance in a low-profile design. This durable shoe is built around a stout nylon shank that pedals like a pro XC shoe, combined with a grippy Vibram® rubber outsole that inspires confidence when scrambling over rocks and logs. The fit is secure and supportive thanks to a slim, micro-adjustable buckle and two-strap closure system, while a reinforced toe box offers protection from impacts.
- UPPER: High-quality, breathable microfiber; Strong and secure MR-2 ratcheting buckle closure (replaceable); Offset strap “D-ring” at mid-foot; Rubber toe cap
- OUTSOLE: Molded SPD-compatible shank with optimized cleat zone; Full Vibram® High-traction lugged outsole; Flexible forefoot zone for walking
- FOOTBED: Molded EVA footbed with medium arch support; Aegis® anti-microbial treatment
- WEIGHT: 420 grams (size 42.5)
- Note: All Returned products must be new and unused. Once pedal cleats are installed, the product is no longer new. Shoes that have had pedal cleats installed will not be accepted back for return, refund or exchange.