TX.Direct® Spray-On: The easy to use, safe, high performance spray on waterproofing for wet weather clothing.
- Adds Durable Water Repellency (DWR), revives breathability and maintains internal wicking properties.
- Once a garment has been thoroughly worn, you will need to add DWR, using Nikwax TX.Direct®, after cleaning first with Nikwax Tech Wash®.
- The spray-on application allows for direct treatment of areas which require it most (e.g. elbows and seams on jackets) and will not compromise the properties of internal wicking liners.
- TX.Direct® has been specifically designed and optimised for breathable waterproof clothing, providing Durable Water Repellency (DWR) whilst maintaining breathability.
- Requires no heat to develop its DWR, so it is not necessary to use a tumble drier for best results. As garments with taped seams get older the tape adhesion weakens, becoming more fragile and susceptible to heat, so it is best to avoid tumble drying.
- Nikwax TX.Direct® is a safe product to use on breathable waterproof fabrics. It is WaterBased, non-flammable, contains no volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and is fluorocarbon free.