With its dual attachment points, the Arkel Randonneur Rack is designed to combine both strength and stability with a very lightweight structure. It's strong, light, stable, goes on and off in seconds and adjusts to fit both longer or shorter seat post set ups.
- Install and remove in a snap thanks to the quick release mechanism and wrap around velcro strap
- The three point attachment system of the Randonneur Rack® brings unequalled stability - it feels like it's bolted on to the frame!
- Rubberized seat post bracket dampens shocks from rough road conditions
- Outer frame is made of 10mm diameter aluminum tubing and seat rail bracket is made of virtually unbreakable reinforced nylon
- Offers two positions to accommodate longer and shorter seat post setups
- If you own a Brooks saddle you will need the Arkel Brooks Adaptor for Randonneur Rack