The result of Easton’s passion for engineering perfect solutions for specific types of riding, the Haven performs in any Trail or All Mountain situation. Featuring an internal rim width of 21-millimeters, the Haven wheel is wide enough for 2.5-inch tires but still exceptionally light at just 1,650 grams. We built these wheels to last, no matter how hard or reckless you ride.
Other highlights include out-of-the-box UST tubeless compatibility (no need to fuss with special rim strips or sealants), high-quality Sapim double-butted spokes and sealed cartridge bearings. Additionally, this wheelset is available in every axle configuration—the front wheel is available in 9x100-millimeter (standard QR), 15x100-millimeter (QR15) or 20x110-millimeter and the rear wheel is available in 10x135-millimeter (standard QR) or 12x135- or 12x142-millimeter—ensuring that any All Mountain rider or super D racer can enjoy Haven wheels. Like all Easton wheels, the Haven is built by hand using Easton’s proprietary acoustic tensioning and truing method.
- WHEEL SIZES: 26"
- FINISH: BRUSHED SILVER RIM OR BRUSHED BLACK RIM
- WHEELSET WEIGHT: 1650GR
- TYPE CLINCHER / UST
- RIM MATERIAL: EASTON EA90 ALUMINUM
- INTERNAL RIM WIDTH: 21MM
- EXTERNAL RIM WIDTH: 26MM
- SPOKES: SAPIM 2.0/1.7/2.0 BLACK
- FRONT SPOKE PATTERN: 24-3X
- REAR SPOKE PATTERN: 24-3X
- NIPPLE TYPE / COLOR: EASTON / ANO BLACK
- FRONT HUB TYPE: M1 / 6-BOLT DISC TYPE ONLY
- FRONT AXLE SIZE: 9X100QR, 15X100, 20X110
- REAR HUB TYPE: M1 / 6-BOLT DISC TYPE ONLY
- REAR AXLE SIZE : 10X135QR, 12X135/142
- BEARING TYPE: CARTRIDGE