Don’t be fooled by the feathery 1,355-gram weight, the EC70 Trail is much more than a flyweight XC race wheelset. With a 20-millimeter rim width, the EC70 Trail wheel is a great match for anyone that wants to ride singletrack, from XC racers to All Mountain shredders. Carbon fiber rims keep these wheels rolling smooth and quiet over the roughest terrain, not to mention carbon offers greater impact resistance over aluminum.
EC70 Trail wheels roll on Easton’s quality M1 hubs with sealed cartridge bearings, alloy freehub and Sapim stainless steel spokes. Like every wheel in Easton’s extensive line, the EC70 Trail is entirely hand-built and acoustically tuned so it stays straight and true longer.
- FINISH: MATTE UD CARBON RIM, BLACK ANO HUB
- WHEELSET WEIGHT: 1355G
- RIM TYPE: CARBON CLINCHER
- WHEEL SIZE: 26"
- RIM MATERIAL: EC70 CARBON
- INTERNAL RIM WIDTH: 20MM
- EXTERNAL RIM WIDTH: 25.5MM
- SPOKES: STRAIGHT PULL - DOUBLE BUTTED BLACK
- FRONT SPOKE PATTERN: 24-3X
- REAR SPOKE PATTERN: 24-3X
- NIPPLE TYPE / COLOR: EASTON BLACK ALLOY
- FRONT HUB TYPE: M1 / 6 BOLT DISC
- FRONT AXLE SIZE: 9X100QR, 15X100
- REAR HUB TYPE : M1 / 6 BOLT DISC
- REAR AXLE SIZE : 10X135QR, 12X135/142
- BEARING TYPE: SEALED CARTRIDGE