The perfect downhill shoe-that was the goal when we collaborated with Aaron Gwin to develop the Chamber. It has a skate-inspired, street shoe look with a low-profile upper and an internal bootie that secures the foot and keeps mud, rocks and other debris out. An EVA midsole, Poron XRD heel cushioning and a dual-density Vibram rubber outsole dial in the comfort and support you need to take the A-line on any trail or track.
- UPPER: Skate Style Upper, Internal bootie retention system
- OUTSOLE: Dual density Vibram rubber outsole, Molded SPD compatible shank with increased cleat pushback location
- FOOTBED: Aegis Single Density Footbed
- WEIGHT: 536 grams (size 42)
- Note: All Returned products must be new and unused. Once pedal cleats are installed, the product is no longer new. Shoes that have had pedal cleats installed will not be accepted back for return, refund or exchange.