Shimano Di2 External Battery Mounts
- For Use with Di2 systems using a PC. Not compatible with Bluetooth connectivity
- Short Battery Mount: For use on frames that have a specific Di2 battery mounting location on the chainstay or down tube. Compatible with both internal and external wiring kits
- Long External Battery Mount: Attaches to water bottle mounts on the down tube or seat tube of frame. For use with external wiring kits.
- Long Internal Battery Mount: Attaches to water bottle mounts on the down tube or seat tube of frame. For use with internal wiring kits.
- SM-BMR1 external battery holders require a firmware update for compatibility with Alfine Di2 and Dura-Ace 9070 Di2 systems
- All Di2 components on the bicycle require the same firmware version. Using Di2 components with different firmware versions may cause malfunctions
- SM-BMR2 mounts do not require firmware update to use on 9070/6770/Alfine Di2 components
- Use Di2 system checker to update component firmware from http://e-tubeproject.shimano.com/