One of the best posts available!
The design of the clamp is unrivaled!
It's basically a set-back and straight seatpost all in one, you got 55mm rail support at the bottom.
This is also very easy on saddles with carbon fiber rails and your Carbon seat will love it!
Compatible also with larger and oval seat rails.
I have tried so many seatposts, but I will never ride another one, this is comfortable, because this is the Hi-Flex, it is quiet, no noise.
Mount your seat, torque it with the recommended 8NM and forget about it!
Syntaces weight claims are also very consistent, they are within 2g +/-.
Ø 34.9 mm – 211 g (480 mm)
Ø 34.9 mm – 198 g (400 mm)
Ø 31.6 mm – 205 g (400 mm)
Ø 30.9 mm – 206 g (400 mm)
Ø 27.2 mm – 212 g (400 mm) Pros:
- Clamp Design, 55mm of rail support for the saddle
- Hi-Flex for a comfortable ride
- Basically a set-back and straight post in one
- Weight is very consistent with the claimed weight
- Comes with Titanium BoltsCons:
- Weight itself, the real weight weenie can get a 31.6x400 in the 160-170g area, but the P6 is well worth the extra weight.Would Buy Again:
August 13, 2011Reviewed by:
Was this review Helpful? Yes No Report as Inappropriate