Bar Mitts keep hands warm and allow users to wear a very lightweight glove, increasing dexterity, even in the coldest of weather.
- Cold weather accessory to keep hands warm and comfortable in cold, rain, snow and wind
- Designed for road bikes with drop handle bars
- 5.5mm neoprene w/nylon laminate on both sides
- Manufacturer's recommend sizing the Mitts is based more on girth than hand size
- Attach to bars, easily installed and removed for temperature changes
- Can be used with regular cycling gloves of varying thickness
- The difference from small to medium is about 1" around the opening where your slide in, Medium to large is another 1" larger
- Hidden Cable version works for Campy, Sram, and Newer Shimano STI and aero levers where all cables are wrapped under the bar tape
- Shimano STI fits road bars with Shimano STI levers that have exposed shifter cables.