The puller is a tool for quickly and precisely removing the headset crown race from 1", 1-1/8", 1-1/2" or 1-1/4" suspension or rigid front fork
- Designed to cleanly remove any crown race without damaging the race or the fork
- A series of collets clamp over the edge of the crown race and a press then pulls on the collet against the end of the steerer
- Safe to use on aluminum, steel, titanium or carbon steerer tubes
- Compatible with steerer tubes with maximum length of 380mm
- Includes collets for every steerer tube size from 1"– 1.5"
- Entire system comes packed in a custom cutout SOS foam tray to keep things organized and clean