- Sidi's Techno-3 System: Dials in fit along the entire length of the shoe, adapting the upper to the shape of the foot for a customized fit. Now improved by an all new proprietary SIDI Wire material that is completely non-binding for intuitive and effortless on-the-fly adjustments. Like most SIDI small parts, the TECNO-3 SYSTEM is serviceable and replaceable
- Sidi Heel Cup: Reinforced cup that stabilizes and supports the heel. Anatomically shaped plastic, reduces heel slip and provides increased power transfer. Provides additional foot protection in the event of a crash
- Replaceable Heel Pad: For walkability, Sidi cycling shoes include a replaceable polyurethane heel pad
- Carbon Composite 20 Sole: Nylon and injected carbon fiber. The nylon keeps the technical features unchanged over time. The result is a light and stiff sole. The central part of the sole is graduated, with millimetric scale, to facilitate the correct fixing of the cleats
- Note: All Returned products must be new and unused. Once pedal cleats are installed, the product is no longer new. Shoes that have had pedal cleats installed will not be accepted back for return, refund or exchange.
Please Note: We do not allow coupons on this product.