Horsethief is one bike for many trails. From mastering your local trails to discovering new destinations, Horsethief has your back. It’s capable of pushing through technical terrain, instills confidence while riding aggressively, and pairs well with beautiful vistas and a post-ride beverage
- Full carbon frame and Split Pivot suspension design with 120mm of efficient travel, remaining fully active under braking while supportive throughout its travel
- A short stem paired with long top tube, combined with a 67-degree head tube angle provides descending confidence, yet balances overall wheelbase length and slow speed maneuverability
- Two full-size bottle cage mounts fit inside the front triangle on all frame sizes. Pair with Anything Bracket and Rescue Roll for pack-free singletrack bliss
- Rear Flip chip adjusts head tube angle and bottom bracket height for terrain, wheel size, and personal preference
- Super Boost 157 x 12mm rear hub spacing combined with a standard width bottom bracket results in a 432mm chainstay length that’s 5mm shorter than previous-generations
- Clearance for multiple wheel/tire combinations: 27.5 x 2.8 - 3.0"and 29 x 2.2 - 2.6’’
- Frame includes TruVativ Descendant 7K DUB crankset and bottom bracket, Rear shock, rear thru-axle, seat collar and headset
- Frame Type: Suspension
- Fork Type: Not Included
- Wheel Size: 27.5+, 29"
- Frame Material: Carbon
- Rear Axle: 12mm Thru x 157mm
- Brake Type: Disc
- Color: Charcoal/Raw Carbon
Based on our Dealer Agreement with Salsa, we are not able to ship Salsa frames internationally. We are, however, able to ship frames to U.S Military addresses (APO, FPO, etc.) via US Mail.